TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
Welcome to Venture Tea (Pvt) Ltd also hereby referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Venture Tea“. We are an online marketplace and these are the terms and conditions governing your access and use of Venture Tea along with its related sub-domains, sites, mobile app, services and tools (the “Site”). By using the Site, you hereby accept these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein) and represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is deemed effective upon your use of the Site which signifies your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by this “User Agreement” please do not access, register with or use this Site. This Site is owned and operated by “Venture Tea (Pvt) Ltd”.
Venture Tea reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification. Changes will be effective when posted on the site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Venture Tea promotes e-commerce platform by selling the products of the selected suppliers via https://venturetea.com/ and deliver the orders to the Customers to their door-step.
Use of content
- The services that we are providing to you via the Sites consist of the Content and the Functionalities available on the Sites or otherwise provided to you as a result of your use of the Sites (“the Services”).
- You acknowledge and agree that you are only permitted to use the Sites and the Services as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or on the Sites.
- You agree that the Sites and the Services are for your own personal use or approved corporate use only on a single computer or device.
You may not:
- Remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the Sites and/or the Services or otherwise use any material obtained whilst using the Sites and/or the Services except as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software used in the Sites and/or the Services (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law).
- Copy or use any material from the Sites and/or the Services for any commercial purpose.
- Remove, obscure or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Sites or obtained as a result of the Services.
- You may establish a link or “deep link” to the Sites from your site. The context of use is relevant and the link or its description should not be detrimental to Venture Tea.
- Users that are not subscribers to Venture Tea Network acknowledge that access to the Sites and/or the Services may be restricted at the sole discretion of Venture Tea in the interest of fully subscribed customers of Venture Tea
- You warrant that you will only use the Sites and the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in an appropriate and lawful manner and by way of example and not as a limitation that you shall not (and shall not authorize or permit any other party to):
- Receive, access or transmit any Content which is obscene, pornographic, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
- Circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account (referred to as “cracking” or “hacking”) nor interfere with service to any user, host or network (referred to as “denial of service attacks”) nor copy any pages or register identical keywords with search engines to mislead other users into thinking that they are reading Venture Tea‘s legitimate web pages (referred to as “page-jacking”) or use the Sites or the Services for any other unlawful or objectionable conduct. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability and Venture Tea will at its absolute discretion fully co-operate with investigations of suspected criminal violations, violation of systems or network security under the leadership of law enforcement or relevant authorities;
- Knowingly or recklessly transmit any electronic Content (including viruses) through the Sites and/or the Services which shall cause or is likely to cause detriment or harm, in any degree, to computer systems owned by Venture Tea or other Internet users;
- Hack into, make excessive traffic demands, deliver or forward chain letters, “junk mail” or “spam” of any kind, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any other behavior intended to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the Sites and/or the Services or any other web site, or which is otherwise likely to damage or destroy Venture Tea‘s reputation or the reputation of any third party.
- You acknowledge that chat, discussion group or bulletin board services and similar services offered by Venture Tea (“Public Communication Services”) are public communications and your communications may be available to others and consequently you should be cautious when disclosing personal or sensitive information or any information which may identify you. Venture Tea shall not be responsible for, and does not control or endorse any Content of any Public Communication Services.
- If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Venture Tea has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services or access to the Sites.
- All Trade Marks used on the Sites and/or the Services are the trademarks of Venture Tea or one of Venture Tea‘s affiliates or partnered companies. You shall only make fair use of the Trade Marks and will not use the Trade Marks, whether design or word marks: (1) as or as part of your own trademarks; (2) in a manner which is likely to cause confusion; (3) to identify products to which they do not relate; (4) to imply endorsement or otherwise of products or services to which they do not relate; or (5) in any manner which does or may cause damage to the reputation of Venture Tea or the Trade Marks.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Sites or any part thereof, whether presented to you by Venture Tea, advertisers or any third party are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. All rights are expressly reserved.
- You are only allowed to use the Sites and the Services as set out in these Terms and Conditions and nothing on the Sites and/or the Services shall be construed as conferring any license or other transfer of rights to you of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Venture Tea, any member of Venture Tea partnerships or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
- Venture Tea assumes no responsibility for the violation of any third party copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws by the third party web sites which are linked to this Site.
Liability for content
- It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using the Sites and the Services in any way that they are suitable for your purposes and up to date. The Services and in particular, prices are periodically updated and you should check the Sites and the Services regularly to ensure that you have the latest information. You should also refresh your browser each time you visit the Sites and the Services to ensure that you download the most up to date version of the Sites and the Services.
- The Sites and the Services are provided on an “as is” basis. Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages, neither Venture Tea, nor any of its employees, nor any member of Venture Tea‘s affiliate or partner companies, their suppliers, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the Services or any part thereof contained on the Sites or in the Services.
- You acknowledge that Venture Tea is unable to exercise control over the security or subject matter of Content passing over Venture Tea Network, the Sites or via the Services and Venture Tea hereby excludes all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing Content of whatever nature.
Exclusion of liability
- Venture Tea shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure the maintenance and availability of the Sites and the Services but availability may be affected by your equipment, other communications networks, user congestion of Venture Tea Network or the Internet at the same time or other causes of interference and may fail or require maintenance without notice.
- All conditions or warranties which may be implied or incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by law or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Your only remedy under these Terms and Conditions is to discontinue using the Sites and the Services.
- Venture Tea makes every effort to ensure the security of your communications. You are however advised that for reasons beyond our control, there is a risk that your communications may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by those other than the intended recipient. For example, your communications may pass over third party networks over which we have no control. The Internet is not a secure environment. Unwanted programs or material may be downloaded without your knowledge, which may give unauthorized persons access to your mobile phone and the information stored on your mobile phone. These programs may perform actions that you have not authorized, possibly without your knowledge.
- Venture Tea reserves the right to modify the Sites and/or the Services or suspend or terminate the Sites and / or the Services or access to part or all of them at any time.
- Venture Tea reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such variations shall become effective two weeks after being posted on the website. By continuing to use this website you will be deemed to have accepted the varied Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and to hold Venture Tea harmless from and against any claim brought by a third party resulting from the use of the Sites and the Services or the provision of Content to Venture Tea by you and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by Venture Tea in consequence of such use of the Sites and the Services or provision of Content or your breach or non-observance of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- You shall defend and pay all costs, damages, awards, fees (including any reasonable legal fees) and judgments awarded against Venture Tea arising from the above claims and shall provide Venture Tea with notice of such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims, at your sole expense.
Monitoring / recording of communications
- Monitoring or recording of your calls, emails, text messages or other communications may take place when required in accordance with the law, and in particular for Venture Tea‘s business purposes, such as for quality control and training, to prevent unauthorized use of Venture Tea‘s telecommunication systems and to ensure effective systems operation and in order to prevent or detect crime.
- Venture Tea may elect to suspend, vary or terminate the Services and the Sites at any time without prior notice for repair or maintenance work or in order to upgrade or update the Sites and the Services or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Venture Tea may elect to terminate the Services or your access to the Sites forthwith on breach of any of these Terms and Conditions by you, including, without limitation, delayed or non-payment of sums due to Venture Tea or if Venture Tea ceases to offer the Sites and the Services to its customers for any reason whatsoever.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction – These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Sri Lanka and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Sri Lankan courts.
- Severability – These Terms and Conditions are severable in that if any provision is determined to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Waiver – Venture Tea‘s failure to exercise any particular right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Venture Tea in writing.
- Representations – You acknowledge and agree that in entering into these Terms and Conditions you do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to these Terms and Conditions or not) other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions as a warranty. Nothing in this Clause shall, however, operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
- Assignment – You in entering into these Terms and Conditions undertake that you will not assign, re-sell, sub-lease or in any other way transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or part thereof. Contravention of this restriction in any way, whether successful or not, will result in the Services being terminated by Venture Tea may assign these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part to any third party at its discretion.
- Rights of Third Parties – Except in the case of any permitted assignment of this Agreement, a person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right of enforcement of any term or condition contained in this Agreement.
- Force Majeure – Venture Tea shall not be liable in respect of any breach of these Terms and Conditions due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to, Act of God, inclement weather, act or omission of Government or public telephone operators or other competent authority or other party for whom Venture Tea is not responsible.
- “Access Information” means the access information that we require from you before entering certain parts of the Sites for which you have registered, which may be a username, password or your mobile phone number.
- “Content” means all data, information, material and content, including but not limited to text, pictures, photographs, software, video, music, sound and graphics; “Functionalities” means the services offered on or via the Sites, which may include (but is not limited to) chat, discussion group or bulletin board services or email, SMS or voice messaging services, online transactions, search engines and e-commerce facilitators;
- “Terms and Conditions” means the contract between Venture Tea and you incorporating these terms and conditions;
- “Trade Marks” means the word or mark “Venture Tea“, however represented, including stylized representations, all associated logos and symbols, and combinations of the foregoing with another word or mark;
- “Venture Tea” means Venture Tea (Pvt) Ltd, who’s registered as “Venture Tea (Pvt) Ltd.“, “we” or “us” in these Terms and Conditions.
- “https://venturetea.com/” means the website is owned and managed by Venture Tea (Pvt) Ltd (Venture Tea).